Your Kitchen/Bathroom Project
in 7 Steps.
Our customer journey is something we are extremely proud of, in fact, we've won several awards for it.
The journey you'll take to your perfect Kitchen, Bathroom or Wet Room can be a very stressful, strangers in your home, designing, buying, installing and the time it takes.
They say that "Information is Liberating" so here we have tried to highlight "The Journey You'll Take With Us" and hopefully deal with some of those concerns.
It's not installed to look great now, it's installed to look great for years to come.
It’s not just about a new kitchen or bathroom, it’s about making life at home… better.
We look forward to creating your Bathroom, Kitchen or Wet Room of your dreams. Get started today.
After many months of deliberation, you've finally decided to have that new project, great choice!
- You have loads of questions?
- You and the family are excited?
- Maybe a little nervous?
- Probably have a sense of anticipation?
Well worry not, we are here to help and support you through the process and get you started on the journey to the perfect project.
I've outlined the journey you take with us to ensure everything is considered, no rushing. We'll spend time answering all your questions, put to rest all your concerns.
We know just how important this is and how vital it is to make all the right choices.
We'd like to come and visit you.
We need to understand...
- Your space
- How your family exist in this space
- Your needs
- Your dreams
- Your desires
- And your bucket list for this project
It is fundamentally important for us to visit you, this is where our working relationship starts, our designer will need to understand exactly what you want to achieve in your home so that we can start the journey to ensure the right outcome for you.
Now we'd like you to come and visit us.
Your journey is now well underway...
- Your designs are now ready
- You'll be able to envisage your new project
- 3D images on the big screen
- Share your ideas
- Tour of the showroom
- Check out products
- Touch and Feel
- See your personal style materialise
This time we can come to you or you to US.
After finalising your design it's now numbers time...
- It's quote time
- 3 choices of cost for your project: Gold, Platinum or Signature
- Book your project date
- Pay your deposit
- Choose your package
- Book your customer site survey
Let’s introduce your family to the team.
Your Customer Site Survey...
- Meet your installation team
- Meet your personal project manager
- Double check the design
- Double check your product list
- Double check the measurements
- Double check the colours
- Water pressure test
- Electrical test
- Installation survey
- No stone left unturned
- You get your client pack
- Take the "before" Photos
Today is the day.
Your new family project gets underway.
It might be a little messy and noisy but we’ll do our best to keep the inconvenience to a minimum for you and your neighbours.
- Project manager and installation team arrive at the agreed time
- Protect the floor and the surrounding area
- Skip arrives (if needed)
- Delivery of products
- Removal of the old project
- Installation of the new project
The final day has come.
Your beautiful project is now complete.
I must say it looks amazing...
- We will send in the cleaning team to make your project look perfect and ready for you
- Your project manager will be round to sign off to ensure you’re totally happy
- Time to book your party
- Invite over your family and friends
- Take the "after" photos
- Start moving in your personal stuff
- Putting up a cleaning rota (the family will love you for that!)
...and finally enjoy this perfect space for you and your family.
Here at Gary Fullwood Designed Living our service and commitment to you and your new installation doesn’t stop when you’re at Step 7.
Guaranteeing our workmanship for a further 12 months to ensure you have absolute peace of mind that in the unlikely event that an issue occurs, we are here to help.
Book a consultation
We have received a first class service from start to finish. Gary has provided technical advice and offered a variety of options to achieve a complete solution. Highly recommended!
Barry from Bushey
I love them because of their professionalism and dedication to giving you, the customer, exactly what you want – ensuring that the design that is supplied is the absolute best for you.
Gary from Hemel Hempstead
We knew what we wanted… well we thought we did, we visited Gary Fullwood and it all changed that day. Their care and attention was so much more than we expected, Gary came to our home twice, we visited the showroom twice, the designs were amazing, imaginative and so much more than we had dreamt was possible in our space. We received 3 quote options which meant we didn’t go over or budget … well not by too much.
It’s been a pleasure and we would use them again in a heartbeat. It was so pleasing to work with a company that cared more about our project than we.
Jackie from Hertfordshire