Luxurious Cloakroom In Gerrards Cross
Bathrooms & Wetrooms
Mrs Dorkin's Cloakroom from Gerrards Cross
The amazing thing about this cloakroom was the interaction from the client and how creative she wanted to be with this room. When it comes to cloakrooms a lot of clients love this to be a bit of a show piece as it's the one room that all family members and guests see and use when they visit.
On this particular project me and the client done a lot of research in what would be an amazing, eye catching and dramatic room, says Gary.
We 1st had to chose the type of product regarding the basin, toilet and heated towel warmer, because with a lot of cloakrooms the design lends itself due to the actual size of the room. Then it was all about the colour scheme and theme of the room. The client had seen this wallpaper and just fell in love with it, so the next phase was all about should we tile or not and if so how much and where? Once we had decided on the the tiling and the amount, it was just then about what colour would best compliment the wallpaper and really make that pop. As you can see by the end results, we chose a blue that had a like 2 tone effect to it so we were not stuck with one solid colour. With the floor we chose a porcelain wood effect tile as this also replicated the nice big entrance hall to the clients home, so when the cloakroom door was open there was a natural flow in.
The installation has to be perfect when trying to achieve these types of rooms but i just love it when you have clients who are bold and brave but also want to have a little fun with their downstairs cloakrooms, says Gary.Cloakroom Cost: £5000
After many months of deliberation, you've finally decided to have that new project, great choice!
- You have loads of questions?
- You and the family are excited?
- Maybe a little nervous?
- Probably have a sense of anticipation?
Well worry not, we are here to help and support you through the process and get you started on the journey to the perfect project.
I've outlined the journey you take with us to ensure everything is considered, no rushing. We'll spend time answering all your questions, put to rest all your concerns.
We know just how important this is and how vital it is to make all the right choices.
We'd like to come and visit you.
We need to understand...
- Your space
- How your family exist in this space
- Your needs
- Your dreams
- Your desires
- And your bucket list for this project
It is fundamentally important for us to visit you, this is where our working relationship starts, our designer will need to understand exactly what you want to achieve in your home so that we can start the journey to ensure the right outcome for you.
Now we'd like you to come and visit us.
Your journey is now well underway...
- Your designs are now ready
- You'll be able to envisage your new project
- 3D images on the big screen
- Share your ideas
- Tour of the showroom
- Check out products
- Touch and Feel
- See your personal style materialise
This time we can come to you or you to US.
After finalising your design it's now numbers time...
- It's quote time
- 3 choices of cost for your project: Gold, Platinum or Signature
- Book your project date
- Pay your deposit
- Choose your package
- Book your customer site survey
Let’s introduce your family to the team.
Your Customer Site Survey...
- Meet your installation team
- Meet your personal project manager
- Double check the design
- Double check your product list
- Double check the measurements
- Double check the colours
- Water pressure test
- Electrical test
- Installation survey
- No stone left unturned
- You get your client pack
- Take the "before" Photos
Today is the day.
Your new family project gets underway.
It might be a little messy and noisy but we’ll do our best to keep the inconvenience to a minimum for you and your neighbours.
- Project manager and installation team arrive at the agreed time
- Protect the floor and the surrounding area
- Skip arrives (if needed)
- Delivery of products
- Removal of the old project
- Installation of the new project
The final day has come.
Your beautiful project is now complete.
I must say it looks amazing...
- We will send in the cleaning team to make your project look perfect and ready for you
- Your project manager will be round to sign off to ensure you’re totally happy
- Time to book your party
- Invite over your family and friends
- Take the "after" photos
- Start moving in your personal stuff
- Putting up a cleaning rota (the family will love you for that!)
...and finally enjoy this perfect space for you and your family.
Here at Gary Fullwood Designed Living our service and commitment to you and your new installation doesn’t stop when you’re at Step 7.
Guaranteeing our workmanship for a further 12 months to ensure you have absolute peace of mind that in the unlikely event that an issue occurs, we are here to help.
Book a consultation