Bathroom in Hertfordshire
Bathrooms & Wetrooms
After a few weeks of looking around different bathroom providers, we came across Gary Fullwood - Designed Living. From start to finish Gary and his team made us welcome and kept us informed throughout the process which unfortunately was delayed by a few weeks because of the Corona Virus lock down. I can't speak highly enough of this company, From Gary's infectious enthusiasm, to his brilliant design, Feargus the project manager who kept the show on the road, and kept us fully informed of all aspects of the build and Miro the builder who's amazing skills worked around us to transform a tired bathroom into something that looks and feels amazing, never leaving us with a mess or a Toilet at any time during the build. I don't normally recommend products or companies, Gary Fullwood - Designed Living goes the extra mile in designing to your needs and the customer care afforded from everyone in Gary's team is second to none. If I ever need another bathroom fitted Gary Fullwood - Designed Living is the company I would go for every time. Thank you Gary, Feargus and Mero for an exceptional bathroom both of us. Chris and Tony.
After many months of deliberation, you've finally decided to have that new project, great choice!
- You have loads of questions?
- You and the family are excited?
- Maybe a little nervous?
- Probably have a sense of anticipation?
Well worry not, we are here to help and support you through the process and get you started on the journey to the perfect project.
I've outlined the journey you take with us to ensure everything is considered, no rushing. We'll spend time answering all your questions, put to rest all your concerns.
We know just how important this is and how vital it is to make all the right choices.
We'd like to come and visit you.
We need to understand...
- Your space
- How your family exist in this space
- Your needs
- Your dreams
- Your desires
- And your bucket list for this project
It is fundamentally important for us to visit you, this is where our working relationship starts, our designer will need to understand exactly what you want to achieve in your home so that we can start the journey to ensure the right outcome for you.
Now we'd like you to come and visit us.
Your journey is now well underway...
- Your designs are now ready
- You'll be able to envisage your new project
- 3D images on the big screen
- Share your ideas
- Tour of the showroom
- Check out products
- Touch and Feel
- See your personal style materialise
This time we can come to you or you to US.
After finalising your design it's now numbers time...
- It's quote time
- 3 choices of cost for your project: Gold, Platinum or Signature
- Book your project date
- Pay your deposit
- Choose your package
- Book your customer site survey
Let’s introduce your family to the team.
Your Customer Site Survey...
- Meet your installation team
- Meet your personal project manager
- Double check the design
- Double check your product list
- Double check the measurements
- Double check the colours
- Water pressure test
- Electrical test
- Installation survey
- No stone left unturned
- You get your client pack
- Take the "before" Photos
Today is the day.
Your new family project gets underway.
It might be a little messy and noisy but we’ll do our best to keep the inconvenience to a minimum for you and your neighbours.
- Project manager and installation team arrive at the agreed time
- Protect the floor and the surrounding area
- Skip arrives (if needed)
- Delivery of products
- Removal of the old project
- Installation of the new project
The final day has come.
Your beautiful project is now complete.
I must say it looks amazing...
- We will send in the cleaning team to make your project look perfect and ready for you
- Your project manager will be round to sign off to ensure you’re totally happy
- Time to book your party
- Invite over your family and friends
- Take the "after" photos
- Start moving in your personal stuff
- Putting up a cleaning rota (the family will love you for that!)
...and finally enjoy this perfect space for you and your family.
Here at Gary Fullwood Designed Living our service and commitment to you and your new installation doesn’t stop when you’re at Step 7.
Guaranteeing our workmanship for a further 12 months to ensure you have absolute peace of mind that in the unlikely event that an issue occurs, we are here to help.
Book a consultation