Bathroom in Harpenden
Bathrooms & Wetrooms
Mr Dailey's Bathroom in Harpenden
Working with smaller rooms sometimes bring out the best in me "says Gary" as you can get really creative with all the new products on the market as well as knowing the skill level of your installation team.
The client wanted a change but just could not vision this for himself and thought everything would just have to go back in its original position. But this is not always the case and when you are offered a challenge to do something with a room that's exactly what was done. believe it or not we even made the room smaller which was met with horror when the client 1st got told this but when the designs were presented during the design consultation he rested assured and was blown away with the changes to his bathroom and cloakroom.
In this bathroom we created a false wall to hide the cistern and give us nice clean lines but what else that was amazing was the illuminated recessed mirror cabinet once again utilising the false wall that was created along with the tiled recesses for the daily shampoo and shower gel's.
Sometimes there is always a sacrifice that has to be made in a bathroom and usually that is either the bath under the window or the basin and no mirror. In this case the client opted for the bath under the window so that he could have his beautiful mirror cabinet.
A beautiful fully tiled, modern bathroom was created and the end results speak for themselves.
We kept the same theme for the cloakroom downstairs but this was more about keeping it clean and fresh with storage options and that is why we opted for the fitted furniture in reduced depth. This kept all pipework hidden and give the client a slick room to show off to family and friends, when they visited.Bathroom Cost: £14,600
After many months of deliberation, you've finally decided to have that new project, great choice!
- You have loads of questions?
- You and the family are excited?
- Maybe a little nervous?
- Probably have a sense of anticipation?
Well worry not, we are here to help and support you through the process and get you started on the journey to the perfect project.
I've outlined the journey you take with us to ensure everything is considered, no rushing. We'll spend time answering all your questions, put to rest all your concerns.
We know just how important this is and how vital it is to make all the right choices.
We'd like to come and visit you.
We need to understand...
- Your space
- How your family exist in this space
- Your needs
- Your dreams
- Your desires
- And your bucket list for this project
It is fundamentally important for us to visit you, this is where our working relationship starts, our designer will need to understand exactly what you want to achieve in your home so that we can start the journey to ensure the right outcome for you.
Now we'd like you to come and visit us.
Your journey is now well underway...
- Your designs are now ready
- You'll be able to envisage your new project
- 3D images on the big screen
- Share your ideas
- Tour of the showroom
- Check out products
- Touch and Feel
- See your personal style materialise
This time we can come to you or you to US.
After finalising your design it's now numbers time...
- It's quote time
- 3 choices of cost for your project: Gold, Platinum or Signature
- Book your project date
- Pay your deposit
- Choose your package
- Book your customer site survey
Let’s introduce your family to the team.
Your Customer Site Survey...
- Meet your installation team
- Meet your personal project manager
- Double check the design
- Double check your product list
- Double check the measurements
- Double check the colours
- Water pressure test
- Electrical test
- Installation survey
- No stone left unturned
- You get your client pack
- Take the "before" Photos
Today is the day.
Your new family project gets underway.
It might be a little messy and noisy but we’ll do our best to keep the inconvenience to a minimum for you and your neighbours.
- Project manager and installation team arrive at the agreed time
- Protect the floor and the surrounding area
- Skip arrives (if needed)
- Delivery of products
- Removal of the old project
- Installation of the new project
The final day has come.
Your beautiful project is now complete.
I must say it looks amazing...
- We will send in the cleaning team to make your project look perfect and ready for you
- Your project manager will be round to sign off to ensure you’re totally happy
- Time to book your party
- Invite over your family and friends
- Take the "after" photos
- Start moving in your personal stuff
- Putting up a cleaning rota (the family will love you for that!)
...and finally enjoy this perfect space for you and your family.
Here at Gary Fullwood Designed Living our service and commitment to you and your new installation doesn’t stop when you’re at Step 7.
Guaranteeing our workmanship for a further 12 months to ensure you have absolute peace of mind that in the unlikely event that an issue occurs, we are here to help.
Book a consultation